- $100 opening deposit required
4.17% interest rate on $25,000 or less balance, with a 4.25% annual percentage yield
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
Interest Rate Information
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change any time at our discretion.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded and credited monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily-balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield stated above are accurate as of the date printed on this disclosure.
To qualify for the first and second interest rate tiers shown under the Rate Information section, you must meet the following conditions each statement cycle/month:
- At least 15 debit card transactions must post and clear to your account.
- At least one Direct Deposit or ACH Debit must post and clear to your account.
- Must receive e-statements on your Bodcaw Checking Account.
If you do not meet the conditions above, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.05% with an annual percentage yield of 0.05%.
Please see Truth-InSavings disclosures for full details on each account type and fee schedule.